RPRS (Reed Property Recovery Services)
‘A modern, comprehensive and sensible approach to all property recovery services’
RPRS (Reed Property Recovery Services) is a specialist company in all matters relating to property recovery. Working on a national basis RPRS provides RICS level advice, valuation and sales services to insolvency practitioners, insolvency lawyers, LPA receivers, banks, probate solicitors and private clients.
RPRS covers commercial and residential properties and land throughout England, Scotland and Wales.
RPRS provides comprehensive property services for the following nationwide cases:
- Personal bankruptcy
- Corporate administration
- Corporate liquidation
- LPA receivership
- Private client work
- RICS Consultancy
- Sales (private treaty and auction)
- Vacant property services
- Property development
RPRS serves to provide cost effective solutions to clients as well as ensuring the best prices are achieved in the given circumstances, helping to ensure debts are paid and excess funds are returned to the borrower, bankrupt or company, and to maximise returns for private client.
Managing Director – Richard Reed BSc (Hons) MRICS MNAVA
Richard is a Chartered Surveyor and Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (MRICS), a Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) Registered Valuer, a Member of the National Association of Valuers and Auctioneers (MNAVA), a Real Estate Management BSc (Hons) Graduate, and former Head of Property for the UKs largest auctioneers.
The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) is a professional body promoting and enforcing the highest international standards in the valuation, management and development of land, real estate, construction and infrastructure.
Richard has worked with private and corporate client his entire career and is an expert in all property matters relating to recovery and insolvency. He has acted on, provided advice and sales services on notable cases shown below and has the following achievements:
- Jack Wills Administration
- NFT Transport Administration
- Southall Conservative Club sale at £3.8m
- Sale of multi-million pound national Halifax bank portfolio
- Acquisition of multiple 250,000+ square feet industrial units
- Manned security across multiple industrial sites across the north of England for one of the big four accountancy companies
- Oversaw the development of the UKs very first online property auction
- Led the property team that won the TRI (Turnaround, Restructuring and Insolvency) Awards 2018, shortlisted in 2019 and highly commended in 2020.
- Overseen or directly involved in over 1,000 property transactions across all property types and values.